- Copy of Birth certificate
- Immunization records (translated in English-shot records)
- Application completed
- American physical address (may use sports’ housing address)
- Physical address in home country
- Address to where the I-20 is to be sent.
- Copy of high school transcript – transcribed in English
Once the original is received I-20:
Go online and complete a 901 to Immigration (cost to government @ $250 – a one-time payment).
When you receive the I-20 you must:
- Go to fmjfee.com
- Fill out the I-901 form
- Pay the fee
The following is a website that can give you a lot of information about International Students. Go to it and click on the gray tab in the middle that says International Students:
Upon attendance to school:
- Must have a copy of shot records – we will direct to where the records can be converted over to the State Shot Record form.
- Copy of the passport.
- Guardian papers must be completed unless they are enrolled with Sports’ Academy and are staying in sports’ housing.
- Complete medical/emergency contact papers to complete.
- Bring original I-20 to school for administration to sign again.