International Student Policy
- Enrollment fees must be paid prior to I-20 being generated. Only with written documentation from the consulate, $1000 of the Enrollment fees will be refundable if Visa is denied.
- I-20 will be canceled if tuition not paid in full within designated time. Student will then be out of compliance and must return to their country within 10 days.
- Tuition and enrollment fees are Non-Refundable.Tuition must be paid in full for the school year.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/student, any time the student leaves the country after I-20 is issued, to have the I-20 form signed by school official once student returns.
- I-20 will be canceled if student does not stay in compliance with attendance policies.
The following applications need to be completed for all students requesting an I-20