The Crenshaw School administration, faculty, and staff value your child and family. We do not take our responsibility lightly and pledge to provide quality education and care. Creating a strong alliance between parents and our school through Plusportals, Remind, newsletters, and calendars is one of our highest goals. To continue to provide these services, we are requesting you update your student’s profile for the new school year.
Please take a few minutes to complete the following forms. This will ensure we have the most up to date information on file for our communication and the safety of your children.
- 2017-2018 Student Profile Form
- Student Pick-Up Authorization Form
- Parent / StudentHandbook Acknowledgement – Handbook may be downloaded directly from form or here.
Given the various ways of communication we offer, we would like to do our part and help cut down on the amount of paper that goes home with your child for reminders and events. All of the office/school-wide communication will be sent using the following methods:
- Email - please make sure we have updated email addresses on file.
- Remind - Download the app. We will send instruction to be added to our school. Please make sure your cell phone number is correct with the school to ensure you receive the messages.
- Text Alerts - primarily for emergency updates.
Hard Copies from the office will be sent home only as deemed necessary by the office. If you prefer to have ALL office communication sent home by hard copy, you must complete the form below. We will send a hard copy of any email or remind message home with your student.
Thank you and please contact the office with any questions.