- Elementary Students: $5.00
- Middle & High School Students: $6.00
Four choices each day:
- Hot Lunch (changes weekly – see current menu at bottom of page)
- Sub Sandwich – made with Boars Head meats and cheeses, on fresh sub roll. Served with fruit and veggie straws or chips.
- Chef Salad
- Chicken Caesar Salad
- Tickets can be purchased at the school Front Desk. Only cash or checks accepted. All checks should be made out to “Caterings Best”.
- Minimum ticket purchase is a 5 meal lunch card. ($25 for Elementary; $30 for Middle/High School)
- Lunch tickets must be purchased in ADVANCE – the Caterings Best representative cannot accept cash or any other payment during lunch time.
- Separate tickets can be purchased for an extra drink or additional desserts.
- Snack tickets are $15 each and can be used 12 times for purchase of brownie, cookie, or an extra drink.
- Tickets should be treated like money – unfortunately, Caterings Best is not able to replace any lost tickets.
- Credit cannot be given if students forget their lunch tickets or haven’t purchased tickets. Students will be able to call a parent if they need lunch brought to them.
- Lunch count must be submitted by 9AM each morning. If you will be late to school, please place your order the day before or by phone prior to 9AM. Unfortunately late orders are not possible.
About Catering’s Best
- A healthier and more sensible approach to school lunches.
- Caterings Best has over $2 million in liability insurance.
- Health and safety management on file.
- Nutritionist and dietitian review all menus.
- Micro-biologist, safety, and environment staff monitors and reviews all procedures.
“Caterings Best uses only the freshest available products. We utilize farmers market as well as purveyors such as Sysco. We have 5 to 6 deliveries weekly, to maintain freshness and quality control. Only the highest food grade product is acceptable for Caterings Best.”