Visitors on Campus
A visitor is anyone who is not a student or staff member at Crenshaw.
- In order to insure the safety of all students, Crenshaw has a strict visitor policy.
- All visitors, including parents and volunteers, are required to sign in at the front office.
- All parent/teacher conferences must be scheduled with teacher ahead of time.
- During instructional time, parents may not receive a pass to visit a classroom without an appointment.
- If you need to speak to a teacher regarding an urgent situation, please come to the office and administration will help you with the situation.
- If you wish to visit a class for any reason, prior approval is needed.