- Phone calls will not be forwarded to the teachers’ classroom during instructional time.
- The receptionist will take a message and leave it in the teacher’s mailbox.
- Teachers will return phone calls and emails within 24 hours.
- Information regarding personal details or a child’s attendance will not be given over the phone without administrative approval.
- Check your child’s planner daily for messages, homework, or other important information.
- Teachers will also communicate with parents via email.
In our efforts to improve communications between parents and school, The Crenshaw School will use Text Alerts, which will enable school personnel to notify all households and parents within minutes of an emergency or unplanned event that causes early dismissal, school cancellation or late start. Texting may also be used from time-to-time to communicate general announcements or reminders if you choose to use this feature. The Crenshaw School will continue to report school closings due to weather and will follow the county’s local public announcements on TV & Radio stations. We will use this system as an overlay to the public announcements. The Crenshaw School will notify parents of school re-openings once the status of our facility is known.