Early Release of Students
If a student is to be released early, parents must come to the office and present photo ID. The office will then notify the teacher and the student will be sent to the office. It is wise to allow 15 minutes for pickup of your child. The parent / guardian should notify administration using Pickup Patrol regarding their early dismissal. This will allow time for the teacher to prepare the student for early dismissal.
AUTHORIZING OTHERS TO PICKUP
If a child is to go home with a friend or a relative that is not already approved:
- Call or send an email to office staff. Please do not go through your teacher.
- The person picking up your child will be required to present his/her photo ID.
- If you do not contact the office or there is no photo ID, you child will not be released from school.
Under no circumstances will a child be released to a person who has NOT been authorized by the Parent. This is for the protection and safety of your child.
Car riders in elementary through high school are dismissed at 3:00PM in the same loop where they were dropped off.
- Children will be escorted to vehicles by school employees.
- All students must go through car line except for student drivers and their siblings who ride with them.
- PARENTS WILL REMAIN IN THEIR VEHICLE . Do not get out of your car to walk across traffic. In order to keep your children safe, your cooperation is imperative.
- Students must enter and exit through the RIGHT (Passenger) side of the car only.
- NO CELL PHONE USE IN CAR LINE
- Notify the office of any carpool changes at least ONE HOUR prior to dismissal.
- Follow any direction given by Crenshaw Staff in carline. All direction is given for the safety to ALL students.
Parents must sign a Student Driver Consent Form for their student to drive to and from school (available in the office). Students may drive other students only if a Student Transportation Consent Form has been completed by the parent or guardian of the student being driven.
- Student drivers will be dismissed by Teacher at the end of carline.
- Parents of drivers will be notified if student is not at school by 9:30AM.
Students must be picked up by 3:00 PM (2:00PM on Wednesdays) or a late fee of $30 will be assessed for every 15 minutes after 3:00PM.