- Enrollment Fee is non-refundable / non-transferable.
- A 10% discount will be applied to tuition fees for younger siblings. Enrollment / New Student fees are not discounted.
- If tuitions payments are made monthly, tuition fees are due on the 1st of each month beginning in August and ending in May. Tuition is divided into 10 monthly payments regardless of holiday breaks.
- If payment is not received by the 5th of each month, a $50 late fee will be assessed. Students may be dismissed from school for non-payment.
- If the 5th of the month falls on a holiday and/or weekend, tuition will be accepted the following school day without a late fee. If tuition due date falls during a holiday break, you must make arrangements to pay by credit card or mail a check to PO Box 1159, Windermere, FL 34786, by the 5th of the month.
- If you choose to enroll in recurring monthly credit card payments, credit cards will be charged on the 25th of the month for the upcoming month’s tuition.
- To qualify as a returning student, you must have attended The Crenshaw School for the previous academic year for any discounts offered on Re-Enrollment Fees.
- We offer a 5% discount on annual tuition if paid by first day of school.
- Students who are issued an I-20 will be required to pay tuition in full, no discounts.
- Late enrollees may be subject to enrollment fees for the next school year.
- View Withdrawal Policy
- View International Student Policy
If a student withdraws from The Crenshaw School, we request advance written notice of 30 days. Student records will not be released until all tuition fees, lunch fees, or other dues are paid in full.
Tuition Fees will be refunded for the reasons below:
Withdrawal for medical reasons
100% of unused tuition (upcoming monthly tuition, not in current month)
Withdrawal for non-medical reasons
60% of unused tuition (upcoming monthly tuition, not in current month)
Dismissal from School
50% of unused tuition (upcoming monthly tuition, not in current month)
Students are withdrawn for medical reasons which include a mental disorder or other disability whichis certified by a licensed doctor and prevents enrollment in a school environment for the remainder of the current school year.
The request for medical withdrawal must be received before any other withdrawal reason.
Dismissal from School
Dismissed by the school for disciplinary or academic reasons.
- Enrollment fees must be paid prior to I-20 being generated. Only with written documentation from the consulate, $1000 of the Enrollment fees will be refundable if Visa is denied.
- I-20 will be canceled if tuition not paid in full within designated time. Student will then be out of compliance and must return to their country within 10 days.
- Tuition and enrollment fees are Non-Refundable.Tuition must be paid in full for the school year.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/student, any time the student leaves the country after I-20 is issued, to have the I-20 form signed by school official once student returns.
- I-20 will be canceled if student does not stay in compliance with attendance policies.
The following applications need to be completed for all students requesting an I-20