RETURN TO SCHOOL FALL 2020
The Crenshaw School is offering our parents two learning options for the 2020-2021 school year. Students may return on campus following the policies in our Return to School Guide or participate in our Virtual Learning Option. For more information, please contact the school office.
The Crenshaw School administration, faculty, and staff value your child and family. We do not take our responsibility lightly and pledge to provide quality education and care. Creating a strong alliance between parents and our school is one of our highest goals. To continue to provide these services, we are requesting you update your student’s profile for the new school year.
Please take a few minutes to complete the following forms. This will ensure we have the most up to date information on file for our communication and the safety of your children. It is the responsibility of the parent to notify the school with updated contact information.
All of the office/school-wide communication will be sent using the following methods.
- Email – please make sure we have updated email addresses on file.
- Remind – Download the app. We will send instruction to be added to our school. Please make sure your cell phone number is correct with the school to ensure you receive the messages.
- Text Alerts – primarily for emergency updates.
Hard Copies from the office will be sent home only as deemed necessary by the office.
School Lunch Orders
The Crenshaw School is excited to now offer online pre-ordering of meals at MyMealOrder.com. MyMealOrder is a simple and effective way to pre-order and pay for your school lunches online.
- Convenience – Available 24/7 on the web or on any mobile device.
- Efficiency – Make payments for all your children with one account.
- Control – Select the meals and items you want your children to eat.
- Flexibility – Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MyMealOrder adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and provides the highest level of security available against card-present data fraud.
Creating an account is simple!
- Go to www.MyMealOrder.comand register for a free account.
- Add your students using their student ID, last name and school.
- Select your meals in a week view or a month view and complete the checkout process with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
A convenience fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.