The Crenshaw School administration, faculty, and staff value your child and family. We do not take our responsibility lightly and pledge to provide quality education and care. Creating a strong alliance between parents and our school is one of our highest goals. To continue to provide these services, we are requesting you update your student’s profile for the new school year.
Please take a few minutes to complete the following forms. This will ensure we have the most up to date information on file for our communication and the safety of your children. It is the responsibility of the parent to notify the school with updated contact information.
All of the office/school-wide communication will be sent using the following methods.
- Email – please make sure we have updated email addresses on file.
- Remind – Download the app. We will send instruction to be added to our school. Please make sure your cell phone number is correct with the school to ensure you receive the messages.
- Text Alerts – primarily for emergency updates.
Hard Copies from the office will be sent home only as deemed necessary by the office. Thank you and please contact the office with any questions.
School Lunch Orders
The Crenshaw School uses Schoolhouse Fare for ordering student lunches.
Click here for quick registration and ordering information or click the button below for a direct link to the Schoolhouse Fare website.
- MENUS ARE OPEN UNTIL 5 DAYS PRIOR TO DELIVERY DATE
- LATE ORDER MENUS OPEN UNTIL NOON THE DAY PRIOR TO DELIVERY
- IF ABSENT AND YOU HAVE PLACED AN ORDER, YOU HAVE UP UNTIL NOON THE DAY BEFORE TO CANCEL
- LUNCH PROGRAM QUESTIONS AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT: For questions regarding Food or Policy, including Missed/Late Orders, Credits and Changes, Cancellations, please email email@example.com or call 843-297-8030